Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I was signed in to iCloud on my X. I dropped it and shattered it. Got a new phone with new number. Dont remember my iCloud password. When I use forgot my password it wants to send a code to my old number I no longer have. Help

I was signed in to iCloud on my X. I dropped it and shattered it. Got a new phone with new number. Dont remember my iCloud password. When I use forgot my password it wants to send a code to my old number I no longer have. Help

iPhone X

Posted on Sep 13, 2020 11:00 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 14, 2020 12:45 AM

nita1961 wrote:

You need account recovery.

https://support.apple.com/en-ca/HT204921

1 reply

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.