Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iphone 7 plus back camera and flash just stopped working, any idea what might be wrong?

My iphone 7 plus back camera and flash just stopped working, any idea what might be wrong?

Posted on Sep 14, 2020 6:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 14, 2020 6:59 AM

Remove any case or film that might block the flash. ... If the LED flash doesn't work as a flashlight, contact Apple Support for help with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. If the flash works only sometimes, open the Camera app and tap the flash button to choose a different setting.

If the flash isn't working

Test the LED flash by trying the flashlight in Control Center. ... If the LED flash doesn't work as a flashlight, contact Apple Support for help with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. If the flash works only sometimes, open the Camera app and tap the flashbutton to choose a different setting.

If the camera or flash on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch isn't ...

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 14, 2020 6:59 AM in response to Yolie1562

Remove any case or film that might block the flash. ... If the LED flash doesn't work as a flashlight, contact Apple Support for help with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. If the flash works only sometimes, open the Camera app and tap the flash button to choose a different setting.

If the flash isn't working

Test the LED flash by trying the flashlight in Control Center. ... If the LED flash doesn't work as a flashlight, contact Apple Support for help with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. If the flash works only sometimes, open the Camera app and tap the flashbutton to choose a different setting.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.