Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 11 question

I lost the music icon on my iphone 11. How do I get it back?

Posted on Sep 14, 2020 9:50 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 15, 2020 10:39 AM

Hello musicmom6,

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities! We understand you are missing your Music app, and we are happy to help you find some information.

First, we would suggest. Searching for the app in Spotlight or by using Siri. Here is a link to assist you.

Use Search on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

We would also suggest that you Restart your iPhone.

If you are still having an issue after reviewing the above links, please let us know. Also, can you tell us how long you have had this issue, and if you made any recent changes to your iPhone?

Have a great day!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 15, 2020 10:39 AM in response to musicmom6

Hello musicmom6,

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities! We understand you are missing your Music app, and we are happy to help you find some information.

First, we would suggest. Searching for the app in Spotlight or by using Siri. Here is a link to assist you.

Use Search on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

We would also suggest that you Restart your iPhone.

If you are still having an issue after reviewing the above links, please let us know. Also, can you tell us how long you have had this issue, and if you made any recent changes to your iPhone?

Have a great day!

iPhone 11 question

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.