Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot download apps!

I have tried several time downloading apps but "verification required " pops up please let me know what can i do.

iPhone 11, iOS 13

Posted on Sep 14, 2020 9:34 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 14, 2020 9:50 AM

To resolve payment issues, You simply need to add a new payment method to pay with, or your information may need to be updated, both of these can be done by opening the app store, pressing the button in the upper right corner (with your apple id's image), pressing the first button (It has your name and email) then press Manage Payments. I hope this helps!

(Note that you will be charged for the unpaid purchases when this is done)

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 14, 2020 9:50 AM in response to Krishnasoni

To resolve payment issues, You simply need to add a new payment method to pay with, or your information may need to be updated, both of these can be done by opening the app store, pressing the button in the upper right corner (with your apple id's image), pressing the first button (It has your name and email) then press Manage Payments. I hope this helps!

(Note that you will be charged for the unpaid purchases when this is done)

Cannot download apps!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.