Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I add another phone to my icloud account

iPhone XS Max

Posted on Sep 14, 2020 2:49 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 14, 2020 11:31 PM

JudyLynnThompson wrote:

My husband could not find his iphone. I logged into my icloud account to "Find My Phone". There were four phones listed. One was my phone and the other three phones were listed as inactive. I could not add my husband's phone to my icloud and search for his phone. We finally found his phone, but it would have been easier if I could added his phone number and made his phone beep.

This is done in the Find My Friends app.

https://support.apple.com/en-ca/HT201493

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 14, 2020 11:31 PM in response to JudyLynnThompson

JudyLynnThompson wrote:

My husband could not find his iphone. I logged into my icloud account to "Find My Phone". There were four phones listed. One was my phone and the other three phones were listed as inactive. I could not add my husband's phone to my icloud and search for his phone. We finally found his phone, but it would have been easier if I could added his phone number and made his phone beep.

This is done in the Find My Friends app.

https://support.apple.com/en-ca/HT201493

Sep 14, 2020 9:19 PM in response to zinacef

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.