Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple watch 3 activity synch up issue After updating iOS 13.7 on ihoneXsMax

Since my last update iOs version on my Iphone XS max, it stopped updating activity track( calories burn, exercise minutes and stand up time) since this Monday 14th 2020.

Also If I try to find my watch from find my iphone it unable to ping/sound. Interestingly all work out details are regularly updated in phone but no activity details only. Can anyone suggest what could be possible issues? How to resolve it?

Apple Watch Series 3, watchOS 6

Posted on Sep 15, 2020 6:39 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 16, 2020 7:37 AM

Hi virendra22,

We understand you're having connection issues between your Apple Watch and iPhone. We're happy to help.

If you haven't done so already, we recommend restarting both devices then test them out to see if they still are not connecting.

You can find more recommended steps for connection issues with Apple Watch here: If your Apple Watch isn't connected or paired with your iPhone

If you've exhausted all of those steps and the devices still will not connect with each other, you'll want to contact Apple Support directly: Get Support

We hope this helps. Take care!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 16, 2020 7:37 AM in response to virendra221

Hi virendra22,

We understand you're having connection issues between your Apple Watch and iPhone. We're happy to help.

If you haven't done so already, we recommend restarting both devices then test them out to see if they still are not connecting.

You can find more recommended steps for connection issues with Apple Watch here: If your Apple Watch isn't connected or paired with your iPhone

If you've exhausted all of those steps and the devices still will not connect with each other, you'll want to contact Apple Support directly: Get Support

We hope this helps. Take care!

Apple watch 3 activity synch up issue After updating iOS 13.7 on ihoneXsMax

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.