Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

High heart rate

How do I get high heart rate data source on my health app ?

iPhone 6s, iOS 13

Posted on Sep 15, 2020 9:14 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 16, 2020 12:42 PM

Hi Williampick,

Thanks for that quick reply! Based on what you describe, it sounds like you may want to get in touch directly with Apple to look into the issue further. You can do so with this link: Get Support

Take care.

6 replies

Sep 16, 2020 8:55 AM in response to Williampick

Hi there Williampick,

Thanks for the post! It sounds like you want to know how to set up notifications for heart health. That's a great function of the Apple Watch, and we're glad to share a resource that will walk you through it.

Check out the information here; this should help you set up high and low heart rate notifications: Heart health notifications on your Apple Watch

Let us know if that helps!

Cheers.

Sep 16, 2020 12:18 PM in response to Williampick

Hi Williampick,

We appreciate the reply.

We see you've set up thresholds for both High Heart Rate and Low Heart Rate. What you see in the second screenshot would be normal if you haven't received any notifications for high or low heart rate. If you've received a notification about this recently and it's not appearing in the area you showed in the screenshot, updating your devices would be a good starting point:

How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Update your Apple Watch

Best wishes.

Sep 16, 2020 12:28 PM in response to ryane77

Thank you ryane77, as you can see my heart rate was set at 100 high and 50 low, my actual heart rate shoots up to 146 and a low of 42 with a couple of AFibs thrown in but I got no notification this was happening until I looked it up on my heart rate monitor.. it as had a reset and a hard reset but nothing.. thanks for trying rayne. Best wishes stay safe. William

High heart rate

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.