Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want to know last location

Where was the last location

iPhone 7, iOS 13

Posted on Sep 15, 2020 2:01 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 15, 2020 2:03 PM

In order to see the last location, "Send Last Location" would have to have been turned on in Settings > [username] > Find My > Find My iPhone in the device before it was lost. The description in Settings for that is "Automatically send the location of this device to Apple when the battery is critically low." The location would not be available if the device is offline because someone turned it off or because it doesn't have an internet connection, but only if it is off because the battery was low. The additional requirement is that the location is only shown for 24 hours. If all of those conditions are met you would see the last location in Find My. There is some information on that in If Find My iPhone is offline or not working - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 15, 2020 2:03 PM in response to MarwaMeshkhas

In order to see the last location, "Send Last Location" would have to have been turned on in Settings > [username] > Find My > Find My iPhone in the device before it was lost. The description in Settings for that is "Automatically send the location of this device to Apple when the battery is critically low." The location would not be available if the device is offline because someone turned it off or because it doesn't have an internet connection, but only if it is off because the battery was low. The additional requirement is that the location is only shown for 24 hours. If all of those conditions are met you would see the last location in Find My. There is some information on that in If Find My iPhone is offline or not working - Apple Support

I want to know last location

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.