Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Does Iphone x support 18 W fast charging?

I have iphone x. Can i connect my phone to 18 w fast charger?

iPhone X, iOS 13

Posted on Sep 16, 2020 12:06 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 16, 2020 1:25 AM

Hi, you can check this link: iPhone X - Technical Specifications

It says "Fast-charge capable: Up to 50% charge 30 minutes" -- Testing conducted by Apple in August 2017 using preproduction iPhone X units and software and accessory Apple USB-C Power Adapters (29W Model A1540, 61W Model A1718, 87W Model A1719). Fast-charge testing conducted with drained iPhone units. Charge time varies with environmental factors; actual results will vary.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 16, 2020 1:25 AM in response to wahid136

Hi, you can check this link: iPhone X - Technical Specifications

It says "Fast-charge capable: Up to 50% charge 30 minutes" -- Testing conducted by Apple in August 2017 using preproduction iPhone X units and software and accessory Apple USB-C Power Adapters (29W Model A1540, 61W Model A1718, 87W Model A1719). Fast-charge testing conducted with drained iPhone units. Charge time varies with environmental factors; actual results will vary.

Does Iphone x support 18 W fast charging?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.