Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hard to find iPad in $299

I've heard that iPad 8th generation is available at $299 with the education discount.

But, as I search for it, the only thing that I can find is at $309.

Could you let me know why? or Do I get some wrong page.

Thanks.

Posted on Sep 16, 2020 6:07 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 16, 2020 9:28 AM

"Education pricing for institutions purchasing directly from Apple, including schools and universities, is available starting at just $299 (US) for iPad (8th generation). Education pricing for individuals, including current and newly accepted college students and their parents, as well as faculty, staff, and homeschool teachers of all grade levels, is available for $309 (US) for iPad (8th generation)."

This states that the $299 price is for educational institutions and the $309 price is for college students and their parents, as well as faculty, staff, and homeschool teachers of all grade levels.

Unless you have an e-commerce portal and order bulk devices that will be enrolled in Apple School Manager, you pay the $309 price.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 16, 2020 9:28 AM in response to Jaehyun_Bae

"Education pricing for institutions purchasing directly from Apple, including schools and universities, is available starting at just $299 (US) for iPad (8th generation). Education pricing for individuals, including current and newly accepted college students and their parents, as well as faculty, staff, and homeschool teachers of all grade levels, is available for $309 (US) for iPad (8th generation)."

This states that the $299 price is for educational institutions and the $309 price is for college students and their parents, as well as faculty, staff, and homeschool teachers of all grade levels.

Unless you have an e-commerce portal and order bulk devices that will be enrolled in Apple School Manager, you pay the $309 price.

Hard to find iPad in $299

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.