Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple ID verification code

I just got 3 or 4 verification codes in a row without logging in anywhere. Does that mean someone is trying to log in to my Apple account?

Posted on Sep 16, 2020 1:31 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 17, 2020 2:19 AM

Hi, yes, someone is trying to sign in with your Apple ID & password.

It is best to reset or change your Apple ID password to keep your account secure. Check this: Change your Apple ID password

5 replies

Sep 17, 2020 2:25 AM in response to LD150

I did none of those. I have another IPhone but I’m using a different email address for the Apple ID. The old IPhone is not with me at the moment and I can’t check what is happening with it. The phone I’m currently using is brand new with a different Apple ID. That is why I got surprised when I got the messages. Do you think everything will be OK as long I do not give the code to anyone?

Apple ID verification code

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.