Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why did my music on my Apple Music is not syncing

Music

iPhone XS, iOS 13

Posted on Sep 16, 2020 6:33 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 18, 2020 3:15 PM

Greetings dalianicolasa46,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. It seems like there is trouble syncing Apple Music to the iOS device. You may need to turn on Sync Library.

"On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

1. Go to Settings > Music.
  2. Turn on Sync Library. If you don't subscribe to Apple Music or iTunes Match, you won’t see an option to turn on Sync Library."

Turn on Sync Library with Apple Music

Please don't hesitate to let us know if the steps resolved your issue or if you need additional assistance.

Take care.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 18, 2020 3:15 PM in response to dalianicolasa46

Greetings dalianicolasa46,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. It seems like there is trouble syncing Apple Music to the iOS device. You may need to turn on Sync Library.

"On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

1. Go to Settings > Music.
  2. Turn on Sync Library. If you don't subscribe to Apple Music or iTunes Match, you won’t see an option to turn on Sync Library."

Turn on Sync Library with Apple Music

Please don't hesitate to let us know if the steps resolved your issue or if you need additional assistance.

Take care.

Why did my music on my Apple Music is not syncing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.