Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

App library

I can access the App library on my phone. Is there an app library on my iPad Pro?

iPad Pro, iPadOS 14

Posted on Sep 17, 2020 4:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 17, 2020 4:42 AM

_TPM_ wrote:

Currently there is neither an App Library for any iPads, neither the feature to move widgets onto the home screen.

I hope this solves your problem!

You can move widgets to the Home Screen on an iPad in Today View, however you are correct that the iPad does not have the App Library feature.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 17, 2020 4:42 AM in response to _TPM_

_TPM_ wrote:

Currently there is neither an App Library for any iPads, neither the feature to move widgets onto the home screen.

I hope this solves your problem!

You can move widgets to the Home Screen on an iPad in Today View, however you are correct that the iPad does not have the App Library feature.

Oct 19, 2020 7:00 AM in response to hotdogpress.com

Apple do invited constructive feedback, comments and feature requests via their feedback pages:

Feedback - iPad - Apple

Not all Apps and features are replicated between iPad and iPhone - each platform having their own unique features. For example, the ability to drag new style Widgets to any Home screen is an iPhone feature, whereas a pinned Widgets Today View is unique to iPad.

The native Calculator and Health Apps are iPhone only – as is the new App Library feature.

Oct 19, 2020 6:42 AM in response to _TPM_

I don’t know why Apple would ever make a feature like that and let you use it on your phone but not your iPad. iPads are expensive these days and should have every single feature that your phone has. I’m so ****** about this dad if we don’t get this feature soon I will be selling my iPad and I’ll just buy a fire tablet instead. Most of the time on the tablet I’m on Facebook for surfing the web and I can do that on anything. I don’t know who thought that was a good decision to not include that feature it’s the best feature of iOS 14. Can you tell I’ve about had it with Apple and their BS

App library

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.