Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Watch activity/fitness not syncying to my iPhone

Ever since June, the activity from my AppleWatch series 3 does not sync to the activity app on my iPhone XS. I have tried reseting both, turning off bluetooth, changing my move goal and not once have I been able to even get a single day to sync. If anyone has a fix or can let me know what I should do I would really appreciate it, thank you!

iPhone XS, iOS 14

Posted on Sep 17, 2020 9:30 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 20, 2020 2:29 PM

Hello, emiliano817.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities! You've come to the right place for help syncing your Apple Watch with the Activity app on your iPhone.

First, install any available updates for your iPhone, then your Apple Watch:

Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Update your Apple Watch - Apple Support

Then, check to see if iCloud > Health is on or off. Manage Health data on your iPhone, iPod touch, or Apple Watch - Apple Support

Let us know if the updates help! Take care.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 20, 2020 2:29 PM in response to emiliano817

Hello, emiliano817.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities! You've come to the right place for help syncing your Apple Watch with the Activity app on your iPhone.

First, install any available updates for your iPhone, then your Apple Watch:

Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Update your Apple Watch - Apple Support

Then, check to see if iCloud > Health is on or off. Manage Health data on your iPhone, iPod touch, or Apple Watch - Apple Support

Let us know if the updates help! Take care.

Sep 20, 2020 7:24 PM in response to emiliano817

Hello, both my iPhone and Apple Watch are up to date with their respective softwares, yet none of the recommended fixes above worked. My activity still does not sync to the Fitness/Activity app on my phone. I would like to be able to keep up with my activity throughout the month but it is become quite difficult when I can only see my activity for the current day on my watch and not see my entire history on my phone like I should be able to.

Watch activity/fitness not syncying to my iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.