Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I go back to a previous version (iOS 13) of iOS software? I'm using iOS 14 (not BETA)

I installed the new update this morning, but now I realize that Animal Crossing will not work with this new version. I don't have an itunes backup. I do have an iCloud back but I'm wondering if it will take me back to the iOS 13. I have been trying to figure this out for a few hours now, and I'm so frustrated. I wish Apple would add an option in the settings to restore to a previous version. It would be so easy.

iPhone XS Max

Posted on Sep 17, 2020 11:45 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 17, 2020 11:49 AM

Rainbow0214 wrote:

I installed the new update this morning, but now I realize that Animal Crossing will not work with this new version. I don't have an itunes backup. I do have an iCloud back but I'm wondering if it will take me back to the iOS 13. I have been trying to figure this out for a few hours now, and I'm so frustrated. I wish Apple would add an option in the settings to restore to a previous version. It would be so easy.

Downgrading isn't supported by apple.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 17, 2020 11:49 AM in response to Rainbow0214

Rainbow0214 wrote:

Downgrading isn't supported by apple.

How do I go back to a previous version (iOS 13) of iOS software? I'm using iOS 14 (not BETA)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.