Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV Remote on iPhone (Xmas) is not working with my Apple TV after update my iPhone. Kindly help me

Apple TV remote on my iPhone Xmax is not working with Apple TV after software update in iPhone, kindly advise how I use my remote in phone.

Posted on Sep 17, 2020 6:56 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 21, 2020 5:25 PM

Hey there, MIHIR75.

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities! Thanks for the post about not being able to use your iPhone with your Apple TV as a remote. We'd be glad to get you pointed in the right direction.

Read over Set up the Apple TV Remote on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch and be sure to pay close attention to the "Get help" section, but look over the whole page just to verify things are still looking the way they should on your iPhone.

Let us know how it goes.

Be well.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 21, 2020 5:25 PM in response to MIHIR75

Hey there, MIHIR75.

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities! Thanks for the post about not being able to use your iPhone with your Apple TV as a remote. We'd be glad to get you pointed in the right direction.

Read over Set up the Apple TV Remote on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch and be sure to pay close attention to the "Get help" section, but look over the whole page just to verify things are still looking the way they should on your iPhone.

Let us know how it goes.

Be well.

Apple TV Remote on iPhone (Xmas) is not working with my Apple TV after update my iPhone. Kindly help me

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.