Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can’t Download/Listen to Purchased Music

I pre-ordered the album “Dropped Frames Vol. 3” by Mike Shinoda and automatically got access to download one song off of it called “License to Waltz.” Today the album was actually released, but I still only have access to the one song on all 3 devices (iPhone, Apple TV, and MacBook) logged into my account. This is a screenshot of how it looks on my computer. Notice how it says “Purchased” next to all the other songs but I can’t click, but says “Play” next to the last song. As I am typing I am noticing that it is 10:30PM Pacific Time (my time) and maybe it’s only available at midnight my time, but available in other time zones ahead of me?

Posted on Sep 17, 2020 10:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 18, 2020 6:12 AM

Phil,

I am looking now in the iTunes Store (6 A.M. PDT on Sept 18) and the album appears to be available. Not sure exactly if this happened at midnight, but it should work for you now.

1 reply

Can’t Download/Listen to Purchased Music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.