Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch Series 6 what if I ordered the wrong band?

Ok, so, I ordered a Series 6 Titanium to replace my Series 5 titanium, and, of course, this year, you choose your band size. I ordered the braided loop, in size 11. My question is, is Apple doing band exchanges on these watches, if you ordered the wrong size? Because a new braided loop, is ..:::GASP $99:...

I measured my wrist, tight, not too tight, a 7 3/4" which plugged into the sizing chart puts me at 7 12/16. Size 11. Do I literally have to return the entire watch, if I custom ordered my band size wrong? After watching iJustine, she ordered a 5 and Apple sent her a 2 for a review unit, and the size 2 fit her.

Apple Watch Edition

Posted on Sep 18, 2020 3:39 AM

4 replies

Sep 18, 2020 9:26 AM in response to deggie

Deggie, thank you for the reply. I ordered correctly, according to the measurement process. I’be just seen other evidence that the sizing process is questionable. And without anything to go try on, in the store, I’m going to have to wait until I get my order and try it on. But then the package is opened. Apple should really provide guidance on how to make sure you get the correct band or at least make a video of the measurement process. I measured my wrist at 7 3/4” that’s a 7 12-16ths which Apple seems confident is a size 11. I guess we will see. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Apple Watch Series 6 what if I ordered the wrong band?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.