Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I'm wondering how I can utilize Apple School Manager to purchase Filmic Pro for my video class students at Williams College. I don't know how to use Apple School Manager.

I'm wondering how I can utilize Apple School Manager to purchase Filmic Pro for my video class students at Williams College. I don't know how to use Apple School Manager.

Posted on Sep 18, 2020 4:19 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 18, 2020 8:30 AM

The problem is that these forums are not Apple but rather end users. Forums were set up for helping with specific tech issues and we are totally unqualified to talk about Apple programs that are beyond the scope of product help.

The only thing I can find on Apple.com is a support phone number for education customers. I don't know if that is for purchasing help or something else, but it is in the "United States" section of this Apple contacts page:

Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

Worth a try. At least you may be able to get the contact information you need.

I agree with Deggie that you should go through your local administrator.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 18, 2020 8:30 AM in response to videoart20

The problem is that these forums are not Apple but rather end users. Forums were set up for helping with specific tech issues and we are totally unqualified to talk about Apple programs that are beyond the scope of product help.

The only thing I can find on Apple.com is a support phone number for education customers. I don't know if that is for purchasing help or something else, but it is in the "United States" section of this Apple contacts page:

Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

Worth a try. At least you may be able to get the contact information you need.

I agree with Deggie that you should go through your local administrator.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.