Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot show date in Apple Watch OS7

I updated my Series 5 Apple Watch to OS7 last night. This morning, the "Date" field from my (Infograph Modular") face is missing. I went in to the complications for this face, and for the "Date" item it says "Off". When I click the arrow next to "Off", I am taken to another screen where the only option is "Off", and that option is selected (orange check mark). Clicking on "Off" or the orange arrow only takes me back to the previous screen - it seems I can't turn the "Date" function back on.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Apple Watch

Posted on Sep 18, 2020 8:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 19, 2020 10:27 AM

I got my date back on my watch face by reinstalling the standard calendar app on my phone.

32 replies

Dec 5, 2020 2:25 PM in response to Satchel30062

I found this frustrating as well. I find the program both lacks the options. For those who are looking for a good alternative to integrate you I-Phone and your Windows system take a look at One Calendar.

Get One Calendar - Microsoft Store

Sites below are references for additional information.

One Calendar by Code Spark - more detailed information than App Store & Google Play by AppGrooves - #18 App in Calendar - Productivity - 10 Similar Apps, 6 Review Highlights & 39,192 Reviews

Spark - A Leaky Nozzle Application for Shift Workers

Spark

Cannot show date in Apple Watch OS7

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.