Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Camera Mirror Mode

I use Iphone X and I sent a lot of request about mirror mode. It added on ios 14. But I can't use it. Because It supported from Xs and newer models. when I called customer service they said the iphone x's camera is not suitable for this. But we can use camera mirror mode on Clips application. If my camera doesn't support mirror mode, How I use it on Clips application? This is my first post, thank you.

iPhone X, iOS 13

Posted on Sep 18, 2020 3:19 PM

2 replies

Sep 18, 2020 3:32 PM in response to Capp10

Capp10 wrote:

But we can use camera mirror mode on Clips application.

Actually, Clips does not have a “mirror mode”. What it does is “mirror” your facial expression using Animoji. Your iPhone X can do this without Clips, as you probably know.

However, “mirror mode” as in a mirrored selfie is different.

Sep 18, 2020 4:17 PM in response to sberman

The subject I cannot explain is this; I can take pictures as I want in the Clips application. Because it doesn't flip the image. But when I take a photo in the camera app, the image is reversed. Clips application detects our face and camera application. I don't understand the difference between the two. Why is the iPhone X camera not enough for this matter? Even Android phones of 50 dollars do this :)

this is Camera's

this is Clips's

Camera Mirror Mode

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.