Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Anyone knows why I can’t bring up the Apple Watch icon when I do a search?

when I do a app (installed in phone) search on the iphone search bar, my Apple Watch is not shown

iPhone 11 Pro Max

Posted on Sep 18, 2020 6:44 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 23, 2020 11:24 AM

Hey there andrewlowcheewee,

We understand the Watch app on your iPhone isn't showing up in the search. We'll be happy to help.

To begin, we'd recommend making sure the app is enabled for search. This can be done by going to: Settings > Siri & Search > Watch

On that screen make sure 'Show App in Search' is enabled. If it's already on, toggle it off then back on and test.

For more on how to configure your search results, check this out: Use Search on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

We'd also suggest restarting your iPhone. Use the steps here: Restart your iPhone

Lastly, make sure your iPhone is fully up-to-date: Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

We hope this helps. Cheers!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 23, 2020 11:24 AM in response to andrewlowcheewee

Hey there andrewlowcheewee,

We understand the Watch app on your iPhone isn't showing up in the search. We'll be happy to help.

To begin, we'd recommend making sure the app is enabled for search. This can be done by going to: Settings > Siri & Search > Watch

On that screen make sure 'Show App in Search' is enabled. If it's already on, toggle it off then back on and test.

For more on how to configure your search results, check this out: Use Search on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

We'd also suggest restarting your iPhone. Use the steps here: Restart your iPhone

Lastly, make sure your iPhone is fully up-to-date: Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

We hope this helps. Cheers!

Anyone knows why I can’t bring up the Apple Watch icon when I do a search?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.