Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple sent me an invoice with an unknown person on the invoice once I opened it it asked me to log in with a lot of personal information. Was this from Apple or not

Some hacker is sending fake Apple invoices and it will ask you to contest the charges and ask for a lot of personal information once you log into this account. I’m not sure if this is Apple or not

iPhone XR, iOS 14

Posted on Sep 18, 2020 10:00 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 19, 2020 4:39 AM

Ansanta,

Based on your description, that was almost certainly a phishing scam. They are sent out by the millions every day, pretending to be Apple. See information in here:

http://www.apple.com/legal/more-resources/phishing/

1 reply

Apple sent me an invoice with an unknown person on the invoice once I opened it it asked me to log in with a lot of personal information. Was this from Apple or not

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.