Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

assistive touch

my assistive touch randomly disappeared one day. even if I rotate my screen and rotate it back it doesn’t come up but in my settings, it says it’s on. help??

iPhone 11, iOS 13

Posted on Sep 18, 2020 10:25 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 23, 2020 12:48 PM

Hey there -jakerria,

It appears that you no longer have access to your Assistive Touch feature on your iPhone 11. We would love to assist you with resolving this issue so that you can gain access back to this feature.

First, let's try restarting your iPhone: Restart your iPhone

If the issue still persists, let's try turning off the Assistive Touch feature and turning it back on: Use AssistiveTouch on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Hope this helps!

Best wishes.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 23, 2020 12:48 PM in response to -jakerria

Hey there -jakerria,

It appears that you no longer have access to your Assistive Touch feature on your iPhone 11. We would love to assist you with resolving this issue so that you can gain access back to this feature.

First, let's try restarting your iPhone: Restart your iPhone

If the issue still persists, let's try turning off the Assistive Touch feature and turning it back on: Use AssistiveTouch on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Hope this helps!

Best wishes.

assistive touch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.