Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is there a way to revert back to Watch OS6?

Is there a way to revert back to Watch OS6? Watch OS7 has basically ruined my Apple Watch Series 4, with the battery life being cut in half and no longer being able to last even 16 hours with little use.

Apple Watch Series 4, watchOS 7

Posted on Sep 19, 2020 3:36 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 19, 2020 5:07 AM

Likewise, my Watch Series 4 can barely sustain 12 hours after full battery charge. I used to be able to get 24hrs with just 50%. I doubt I’ll be able to track a decent run or bike ride until there is a fix. To answer your question, it’s impossible to revert back on Apple Watch. I just hope Apple get this sorted quickly by releasing WatchOS7.1 soon.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 19, 2020 5:07 AM in response to gofus55

Likewise, my Watch Series 4 can barely sustain 12 hours after full battery charge. I used to be able to get 24hrs with just 50%. I doubt I’ll be able to track a decent run or bike ride until there is a fix. To answer your question, it’s impossible to revert back on Apple Watch. I just hope Apple get this sorted quickly by releasing WatchOS7.1 soon.

Is there a way to revert back to Watch OS6?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.