Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot See All Photos in iMessage Conversation iOS 14

I upgraded to iOS 14 and I am no longer able to see all the photos, videos, links, gifs...etc. exchanged in an iMessage conversation. I used to be able to tap on the recipient's name at the top of the conversation, then tap info and all of the media exchanged showed up in a section as a list of thumbnail images. Currently all I can see is a section labeled Links which only includes shared links, but no photos. If I tap on See All it shows me more links, but not even every link that has been shared in the conversation. I am more interested in being able to easily access all of the photos shared in a conversation, but they no longer appear in this section. Anyone else experiencing this and know how to fix it, or is this something phased out with iOS 14?

Posted on Sep 19, 2020 12:13 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 24, 2020 6:45 AM

Hi there dl30,

We understand you're experiencing an issue with your iPhone not showing the pictures under the Info section for Messages, and we'd like to help out.

Do you notice this with every Messages thread on your device, or only specific ones?

Also, restart your iPhone, and check for the issue again.

Thanks!

Similar questions

5 replies

Sep 25, 2020 7:23 AM in response to sterling r

I do see photos in the message threads. I also use Message in iCloud.

I looked at some other message threads and noticed a different thread has the photos section I am talking about. I have included screenshots below of what I am talking about. When I tap on See All, it doesn't show all of the media like it had in the past.

I realized the problem may be when I switched to a replacement phone at the same time I updated to iOS 14. I think there may be a communication issue with iCloud and I going to try turning iCloud off and on. (I tried turning just Messages off and on in iCloud, but that did not fix the problem).

Let me know if you have any other thoughts.

Cannot See All Photos in iMessage Conversation iOS 14

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.