Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Reset my accounte and change from us to my country accounte

Reset my accounte and change from us to my saudi arabia accounte

Posted on Sep 19, 2020 12:54 PM

4 replies

Sep 19, 2020 3:06 PM in response to Salehss1988

That article explains what you need to do.

You need a zero account balance and you need to cancel all your subscriptions. If you have cancelled all subscriptions, but some haven’t expired, contact iTunes Support. You need a valid credit card issued by a bank in the country the store is in and you need a billing address in that country. If you have an account balance, either buy something more expensive and pay the balance with a credit card or contact iTunes Support and ask them to zero balance your account.

Purchases - View, change, or cancel your subscriptions.        

Purchases - Subscriptions not billed through Apple     

Region - Change your iTunes Store, iBooks Store, or App Store country or region.     

If necessary, contact iTunes Support. Follow through the screens to get a chat or telephone option.  

iTunes Support – world wide   

Apple Support schedule phone call     

Sep 19, 2020 3:12 PM in response to Salehss1988

I’m sorry if the reply wasn’t helpful.

It sounds like you want to relocate you phone and AppleID to another country.

No one in this forum can even see, much less change your account.

However, you can change it yourself by carefully following the instructions contained in the linked page provided.

If you’d prefer not to do this yourself, please contact Apple Support via the link at the bottom of that same page.

Reset my accounte and change from us to my country accounte

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.