Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

stolen iphone

stolen iphone

i bought an iphone 7+ and it turned out that it was stolen

what it the solution?

Windows, Windows 6

Posted on Sep 19, 2020 3:14 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 19, 2020 3:18 PM

You probably have been unable to Activate that stolen iPhone. There is nothing that you can do to use that iPhone OR find the original owner. The only that you may be able to do is to contact the seller and demand your money back and if you are not able to do that then report the seller to eBay etc. (If that is where you bought the iPhone from).

Axel F.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 19, 2020 3:18 PM in response to Anasobaid

You probably have been unable to Activate that stolen iPhone. There is nothing that you can do to use that iPhone OR find the original owner. The only that you may be able to do is to contact the seller and demand your money back and if you are not able to do that then report the seller to eBay etc. (If that is where you bought the iPhone from).

Axel F.

Sep 19, 2020 3:19 PM in response to Anasobaid

Take it to your closest police station and report what happened and how you came to possess it. Ask them to return it to it's rightful owner and if they can help track down the scumbag that sold it to you great (but I wouldn't hold my breath on that bit). Do anything else and you risk being viewed as an accessory in the theft, receiver of stolen property, etc. If you are able to identify the seller, report them to the police.

stolen iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.