Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I connect my AirPods to my phone?

my air pods won't connect and in my settings it doesn't say on or off it's just loading for a long tome

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 6s, iOS 13

Posted on Sep 19, 2020 6:50 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 19, 2020 7:01 PM

To connect AirPods to your iPhone, go to the home screen, open the AirPods case (with the AirPods inside), and hold it next to your phone. An animation should pop up, where you'll be instructed on how to connect them to your phone. After that, you can easily wear your AirPods and they should play a tone to signal a connection.

Make sure your Bluetooth is on and the AirPods are in the case within range of your iPhone. If this doesn't work, your AirPods may be connect to a different device. In that case, try disconnecting from a different device, and reconnecting them to your iPhone. If nothing stated above is working, try closing the lid, waiting 15 seconds, and opening the lid again. Then hold down the button on the back until the light on the case flashes white. This will signal that your AirPods are ready to connect. Finally, simply follow the on-screen instructions.

Hope this helps!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 19, 2020 7:01 PM in response to Alfonsobj693

To connect AirPods to your iPhone, go to the home screen, open the AirPods case (with the AirPods inside), and hold it next to your phone. An animation should pop up, where you'll be instructed on how to connect them to your phone. After that, you can easily wear your AirPods and they should play a tone to signal a connection.

Make sure your Bluetooth is on and the AirPods are in the case within range of your iPhone. If this doesn't work, your AirPods may be connect to a different device. In that case, try disconnecting from a different device, and reconnecting them to your iPhone. If nothing stated above is working, try closing the lid, waiting 15 seconds, and opening the lid again. Then hold down the button on the back until the light on the case flashes white. This will signal that your AirPods are ready to connect. Finally, simply follow the on-screen instructions.

Hope this helps!

How do I connect my AirPods to my phone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.