You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Add a device to the already installed “batteries widget”

How do I add a device to the batteries widget?

I have an iPhone 7 in iOS 14, Apple Watch 6 and an iPad Pro also runnin on iOS 14.

When I look at the battery widget on my phone, I can only see the iPhone and the Apple Watch. No sign of my iPad.

When I look at the battery widget on my iPad, I can only see the iPad battery level but no sign of either my iPhone nor my Apple Watch.

Each device is on the same iTunes and cloud account.

How can I add the iPad to my phone and the iPhone and the Apple Watch to my iPad? Any clue pls?

iPhone 7, iOS 14

Posted on Sep 19, 2020 11:03 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 24, 2020 1:50 PM

Hi there tomatogeezer,

We understand you have a question about the battery widget on your devices, and we'd like to share some information that can help.

It is expected for the batteries widget to only show for the device and any Bluetooth accessories paired to it. For example, if you had Bluetooth headphones or an Apple Pencil paired to your iPad, they will also show there, but your iPhone and Apple Watch won't.

Learn more here: Use widgets on your iPhone and iPod touch

Cheers!

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 24, 2020 1:50 PM in response to tomatogeezer

Hi there tomatogeezer,

We understand you have a question about the battery widget on your devices, and we'd like to share some information that can help.

It is expected for the batteries widget to only show for the device and any Bluetooth accessories paired to it. For example, if you had Bluetooth headphones or an Apple Pencil paired to your iPad, they will also show there, but your iPhone and Apple Watch won't.

Learn more here: Use widgets on your iPhone and iPod touch

Cheers!

Add a device to the already installed “batteries widget”

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.