Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Workouts not showing in the Fitness App

I track my workouts via my Apple Watch. I have updated my watch to iOS7 and my iPhone XS to iOS14. Since then the workouts are not showing within the fitness app on the iPhone.

I have tried the ‘switch it off and on again’ trick for both iPhone and watch and conducted a hard reset on the phone as well as unpairing and pairing my watch but still doesn’t appear to fix the issue. Anyone else having the same trouble and has found a solution?!

I've also noticed an anomaly with the stand hours as in it captures that I have stood for 12/12 hours but the graph only shows 3 or 4 hours.

iPhone XS

Posted on Sep 20, 2020 6:02 AM

Similar questions

24 replies

Sep 23, 2020 11:45 AM in response to sv_wilson

I seem to fixed this by unpairing my watch and setting up as a new watch. Which is frustrating I know 😖

Prior to that I tried restoring but it had the same issue and also installed WatchOS 7.1 beta and had the same issue.

Its only been 24 hours but heart rate data is being collected like normal whereas there were large gaps in data which means key data like workout data wasn’t working.

Sep 24, 2020 12:00 AM in response to sv_wilson

Sorry to hear it isn’t working for you.

I should have said that the data is syncing normally from the re-pairing. The previous non-synced exercises didn’t sync through. You should be able restore back to that version if needed.

I was more concerned with stopping the problem moving forward which it seems to have done. Sorry I can’t be more help.

Sep 26, 2020 7:13 AM in response to crc711

I have had exactly the same issue and now confident it is fixed. I think it is an os14 issue rather than the watchos7 isssue.

back up both watch and phone to iCloud.

factory reset phone

restore phone from iCloud back up

wait for around 2 hours for all data to restore.

all seems good now.

GPS data before restore lost unfortunately. However all other elements now seem to match ... steps exercise minutes etc.

just did a walk and left phone at home. Check and all data has now synced including GPS.

hope this helps

Oct 28, 2020 11:29 AM in response to sgriffey

My maps appeared it routes still didn’t appear. Have been on with Apple and was advised to reset both watch and iPhone. I unpaired watch and done a reset on the phone and then setup phone then paired watch. Now the map and start location is not showing.

this only happened with the descent upgrade......

im a big Apple fan and have never had any issues but their help/advise is not great.

anyone any fixes?

Workouts not showing in the Fitness App

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.