Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Recycling

Hello, I am sorry to disturb you, I have an old iPad Air that I would like to recycle, it does not have any damage marks. I asked how much they gave me for it and they said €0.

Could I know why please?

Thank you

Giovanni

Posted on Sep 20, 2020 7:02 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 20, 2020 8:20 AM

Recycling and Trade-in are two different things. The Trade-in value will rarely be as much as you would like/hope, but for devices that still have some value, the trade-in can represent a useful discount against something new from Apple.

For some older devices, the value may indeed be zero - but Apple will responsibly recycle the device for free - recovering useful materials to be used again.

Apple Trade In - Apple

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 20, 2020 8:20 AM in response to Giovannitarvisio

Recycling and Trade-in are two different things. The Trade-in value will rarely be as much as you would like/hope, but for devices that still have some value, the trade-in can represent a useful discount against something new from Apple.

For some older devices, the value may indeed be zero - but Apple will responsibly recycle the device for free - recovering useful materials to be used again.

Apple Trade In - Apple

Recycling

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.