Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple tv account in a hotel

I was in a hotel with an apple tv app and i signed in with my account. When I checked out the hotel i forgot to deactivate my apple tv app in my room, can the new person in the room used my account and charge my account and how do i delete the account in they tv in that room in the hotel?

Apple TV 4K, tvOS 11

Posted on Sep 20, 2020 11:02 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 20, 2020 1:48 PM

New guests in your old room may see your Apple ID account, but not your password. (Possibly a good hotel does a safety reset of all personal data.)

These users can watch your subscription channels and purchased iTunes Store content.

These users cannot make new new purchases on your account without your password (unless you configured it to never require the password for purchases).

These users cannot use Apple Services through your Apple ID on that device, when you change the password.

Check your Apple ID device list to see where you're signed in - Apple Support

You may be able to sign out remotely from certain devices. For devices that are offline, that sign-out will happen (delayed) when they come online again.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 20, 2020 1:48 PM in response to ABCiii

New guests in your old room may see your Apple ID account, but not your password. (Possibly a good hotel does a safety reset of all personal data.)

These users can watch your subscription channels and purchased iTunes Store content.

These users cannot make new new purchases on your account without your password (unless you configured it to never require the password for purchases).

These users cannot use Apple Services through your Apple ID on that device, when you change the password.

Check your Apple ID device list to see where you're signed in - Apple Support

You may be able to sign out remotely from certain devices. For devices that are offline, that sign-out will happen (delayed) when they come online again.

Apple tv account in a hotel

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.