Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Before a year when iOS 13 was released before it was released there was a beta so I downloaded the beta before the original update so until now when iOS 14 is released I cannot download it but my friends and my family can download it

Please give me an answer help

iPhone XR, iOS 13

Posted on Sep 20, 2020 12:02 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 20, 2020 12:41 PM

Assuming you got your beta from an official source: How to uninstall iOS beta software - Apple Support

3 replies

Sep 20, 2020 12:38 PM in response to aws197

Welcome, aws197, to Apple Support Communities!

We see that you had installed an iOS 13 Beta, and, now, you don’t even see the Upgrade option for iOS 14.0.

As you have probably suspected, you’ll need to remove the iOS 13 Profile: Settings -> General -> Profiles, and Remove the iOS 13 profile you should see there.

Please let us know how this all works for you.

Before a year when iOS 13 was released before it was released there was a beta so I downloaded the beta before the original update so until now when iOS 14 is released I cannot download it but my friends and my family can download it

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.