Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone XR is at iOS 13.7 and is not giving me the option to update to iOS 14 does anyone know how to fix this I’ve tried pretty much everything

My iPhone XR is at iOS 13.7 and is not giving me the option to update to iOS 14 does anyone know how to fix this I’ve tried pretty much everything.

iPhone XR, iOS 13

Posted on Sep 20, 2020 6:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 25, 2020 2:43 PM

Hi, Mr-V.

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities. We’re glad you decided to reach out about not being able to update your iPhone. If you don’t see the option to update from Settings > General > Software Update, check to see if you have the beta profile installed. If you do, follow these instructions to remove it.

How to uninstall iOS beta software - Apple Support

If you don’t have the beta profile installed, try updating it with a computer.

Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

If you can't update or restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

All our best.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 25, 2020 2:43 PM in response to Mr-V

Hi, Mr-V.

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities. We’re glad you decided to reach out about not being able to update your iPhone. If you don’t see the option to update from Settings > General > Software Update, check to see if you have the beta profile installed. If you do, follow these instructions to remove it.

How to uninstall iOS beta software - Apple Support

If you don’t have the beta profile installed, try updating it with a computer.

Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

If you can't update or restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

All our best.

My iPhone XR is at iOS 13.7 and is not giving me the option to update to iOS 14 does anyone know how to fix this I’ve tried pretty much everything

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.