Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

3rd party widgets stuck at bottom on today view

In iOS 13, I had a couple widgets for two of the apps I wanted to see all the time: ESPN with sports scores and MyFitnessPal with what I’ve done for the day. I was able to move them where I wanted and all was good. In iOS 14, I now have them stuck at the bottom in a box that is not movable. I cannot move them anywhere up the screen. Why??? Why is this functionality that was available in the previous os taken away now as we upgrade?

Am I doing something wrong? Or did this get broken as we upgraded?

thanks!!

iPad (6th gen) WiFi

Posted on Sep 20, 2020 9:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 25, 2020 5:59 AM

Whether this is an iPadOS14 bug - or is by design - the new style Apple Widgets appear before the “old” Widgets that relate to other Apps.

As there is no workaround for this [current] functional limitation, I recommend that you provide appropriate feedback to Apple via the product feedback portal:

Feedback - iPad - Apple

When submitting the report, ensure that you include details of your iPad model and installed version of iPadOS in the body of the report. The drop-down menu doesn’t yet include iPadOS 13.7 or 14.x.

Please do not rely upon others submitting this issue to Apple. History demonstrates that only those bugs for which sufficient reports are received will be assigned priority for remediation.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 25, 2020 5:59 AM in response to rfinger22

Whether this is an iPadOS14 bug - or is by design - the new style Apple Widgets appear before the “old” Widgets that relate to other Apps.

As there is no workaround for this [current] functional limitation, I recommend that you provide appropriate feedback to Apple via the product feedback portal:

Feedback - iPad - Apple

When submitting the report, ensure that you include details of your iPad model and installed version of iPadOS in the body of the report. The drop-down menu doesn’t yet include iPadOS 13.7 or 14.x.

Please do not rely upon others submitting this issue to Apple. History demonstrates that only those bugs for which sufficient reports are received will be assigned priority for remediation.

3rd party widgets stuck at bottom on today view

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.