Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to do you change AppStore accounts in iOS14

Prior to iOS14, I could log out of my account in country A and log into my account in country B. Now you cannot do that. As best I can tell is that you first have to change your location from A to B (something you can now do every ?90 days) . Going back to your original country is virtually impossible. Look at Settings-AppStore in the iOS14 and iOS13 and older to see the difference. Any ideas?

Posted on Sep 21, 2020 4:10 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 21, 2020 8:36 AM

This is solved. Apple Moved where you sign out of your account. I found it here:

https://www.jilaxzone.com/2020/09/18/heres-how-to-change-your-app-store-account-on-ios-14/

Here’s how to switch App Store Account on iOS 14

1) Open the Apple App Store.

2) Inside App Store, under Today tab, tap on your Apple ID icon, located on top right of the screen.

3) Under Account page, scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page, tap on Sign Out to sign out from your current Apple ID.

4) Once signed out, scroll all the way back to the top of the page, key in your other Apple ID and Password.

5) Then hit the Sign In button.

Voila! Now you just managed to switch your App Store account!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 21, 2020 8:36 AM in response to William Hakes

This is solved. Apple Moved where you sign out of your account. I found it here:

https://www.jilaxzone.com/2020/09/18/heres-how-to-change-your-app-store-account-on-ios-14/

Here’s how to switch App Store Account on iOS 14

1) Open the Apple App Store.

2) Inside App Store, under Today tab, tap on your Apple ID icon, located on top right of the screen.

3) Under Account page, scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page, tap on Sign Out to sign out from your current Apple ID.

4) Once signed out, scroll all the way back to the top of the page, key in your other Apple ID and Password.

5) Then hit the Sign In button.

Voila! Now you just managed to switch your App Store account!

Sep 21, 2020 5:18 AM in response to SravanKrA

Hi, Thanks for the suggestion but that takes you to where you can edit your ID. When I enter the email I want to use, it basically says ‘get lost, that is your notification email’.

This is an apple problem. I can probably go back to iOS13 but when I upgrade my iPhone, the problem will come back to haunt me.

Thanks again unless I am missing something.

How to do you change AppStore accounts in iOS14

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.