Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

With iOS 14 I can no longer switch between my US App Store and the UK App Store (different Apple IDs). How can I do that now as I need to access both for different apps?

With iOS 14 I can no longer switch between my US App Store and the UK App Store (different Apple IDs). How can I do that now as I need to access both for different apps?

iPad mini 5 Wi-Fi

Posted on Sep 21, 2020 5:02 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 21, 2020 7:44 AM

yes you can. After spending HOURS with "advisors" telling me to sign out of iCloud in order to do this (which causes all other kinds of unnecessary side effects) I finally got a guy who explained how to do this in seconds.

You need to go to Settings and click on your name (AppleID) and scroll down to Media & Purchases and click on the arrow....

and you will see ....

click the blue "avatar" and you'll see this ...

and click on the "Not ..." and you'll then be able to sign in with your other AppleID that is linked to your other country store.

Repeat to switch back....

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 21, 2020 7:44 AM in response to par4uk

yes you can. After spending HOURS with "advisors" telling me to sign out of iCloud in order to do this (which causes all other kinds of unnecessary side effects) I finally got a guy who explained how to do this in seconds.

You need to go to Settings and click on your name (AppleID) and scroll down to Media & Purchases and click on the arrow....

and you will see ....

click the blue "avatar" and you'll see this ...

and click on the "Not ..." and you'll then be able to sign in with your other AppleID that is linked to your other country store.

Repeat to switch back....

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.