Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

notes to pdf

Hi there! Is anybody know how to make PDF from a note on iPadOS 14? I can’t find the feature, but the app became useless for me without it, because I need to hand in my homeworks in PDF...

iPad Air, iPadOS 14

Posted on Sep 21, 2020 4:51 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 21, 2020 4:59 AM

There are a couple of ways that you can do this. Tap the 3 dots in the circle in the upper right and tap on Send a Copy. Then you can select any pdf reading app in the list. If you don’t have a pdf app, tap print. When the preview window pops up, pinch out on the preview, the tap the share icon and you can save the note to Files>Downloads which saves it as a pdf or choose another pdf app in the files app.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 21, 2020 4:59 AM in response to Dmitry_Nesterov

There are a couple of ways that you can do this. Tap the 3 dots in the circle in the upper right and tap on Send a Copy. Then you can select any pdf reading app in the list. If you don’t have a pdf app, tap print. When the preview window pops up, pinch out on the preview, the tap the share icon and you can save the note to Files>Downloads which saves it as a pdf or choose another pdf app in the files app.

notes to pdf

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.