Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want the iPhone to be updated, I am very sorry

The iPhone is not updated, if you press update, it can update all day and do nothing, very often it jams, throws out the pereboot from applications, turns on itself, the screen goes off and does not turn on, although the iPhone works. I tried to update my iPhone 100,000,000,000 times already, but it's all in vain, I'm very upset that this happens.

iPhone 7, iOS 13

Posted on Sep 21, 2020 6:06 AM

2 replies

Sep 26, 2020 11:20 AM in response to Alone01

Hi there Alone01,

Thanks for reaching out in the Apple Support Community! We understand you’re having some issues updating your iPhone. We’re happy to help.

We have a great article to help troubleshoot the update process: If your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch won’t update

If the issue persists, reach out here for additional support: Get Support

Have a great rest of your day!

I want the iPhone to be updated, I am very sorry

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.