Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes won't sync music with iPhone X because all content on iPhone is listed as "Other", how can I resolve?

How can I get my iPhone X to display content as other than "Other"?

iPhone X

Posted on Sep 21, 2020 8:39 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 26, 2020 2:30 PM

Hi reid9098,

Thank you for posting in the Apple Support Communities. We understand the storage on your iPhone is mostly taken up by "Other" storage. You will need to update your device to the latest release of iOS to resolve this issue. You can learn more about what you're seeing, and how to proceed in the link below.

Cheers!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 26, 2020 2:30 PM in response to reid9098

Hi reid9098,

Thank you for posting in the Apple Support Communities. We understand the storage on your iPhone is mostly taken up by "Other" storage. You will need to update your device to the latest release of iOS to resolve this issue. You can learn more about what you're seeing, and how to proceed in the link below.

Cheers!

iTunes won't sync music with iPhone X because all content on iPhone is listed as "Other", how can I resolve?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.