Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to update to IOS 14 from BETA 13.7

Ok, so I am on the BETA program. So far, I have not been able to update to IOS 14.

Whenever I check for updates, it says "IOS 13.7" and "Your software is up to date."

How do I get the new update?

Posted on Sep 21, 2020 9:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 21, 2020 10:04 AM

You'll need to remove the 13 beta to receive the 14 final public release, or specifically download the 14 Beta profile to get the iOS 14 beta.

At this point with iOS 14 having been finally released to the oubllic, there is no point in getting the beta, so just remove your iOS 13.7 beta profile from Settings->General->Profiles, reboot the iPhone and go back to Software update to look for the iOS 14 uodate.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 21, 2020 10:04 AM in response to artimusplanet

You'll need to remove the 13 beta to receive the 14 final public release, or specifically download the 14 Beta profile to get the iOS 14 beta.

At this point with iOS 14 having been finally released to the oubllic, there is no point in getting the beta, so just remove your iOS 13.7 beta profile from Settings->General->Profiles, reboot the iPhone and go back to Software update to look for the iOS 14 uodate.

Unable to update to IOS 14 from BETA 13.7

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.