Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can’t transfer my apps to the new iPhone

hi! I’ve already done the steps of passing my iCloud info of one iPhone to another, but the apps are missing. I have my number and contacts info but not the apps. What am I missing. I’m using two phones right now. One for WhatsApp and all the apps. And the new one just to make calls. Please help.

iPhone XS Max, iOS 14

Posted on Sep 21, 2020 12:39 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 21, 2020 1:23 PM

I don't know why they didn't. When you were done with the transfer from your old phone did you leave the iPhone connected to WiFi so it could download the apps?

It is possible something went wrong, you can try connecting to your computer and restoring your iPhone from your backup or click on the Contact Support link at the top right of this page to speak to Apple reps.

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 21, 2020 1:23 PM in response to Jumanji27

I don't know why they didn't. When you were done with the transfer from your old phone did you leave the iPhone connected to WiFi so it could download the apps?

It is possible something went wrong, you can try connecting to your computer and restoring your iPhone from your backup or click on the Contact Support link at the top right of this page to speak to Apple reps.

Can’t transfer my apps to the new iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.