Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bedtime gone on iPad os 14 ??

I have always used bedtime on the iPad to go to sleep and wake up to chirping birds. I updated to iOS 14 and I can’t find the bedtime feature anymore. I can set an alarm, but it’s not the same thing and the bird chirping sound is gone. I have looked everywhere thinking that Apple moved it to another location, but it’s simply not there. Is this a temporary glitch?

iPad, iPadOS 14

Posted on Sep 21, 2020 8:44 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 22, 2020 4:02 AM

Bedtime, as previously accessed from the iPad Clock App, has literally disappeared - and is no longer an element of iPadOS. 

For iPhone, the equivalent function has been relocated to the Health App (this, of itself, is not present on iPad).

Apple do invite constructive feedback and feature requests via their product feedback portal:

Feedback - iPad - Apple

8 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 22, 2020 4:02 AM in response to rojkind

Bedtime, as previously accessed from the iPad Clock App, has literally disappeared - and is no longer an element of iPadOS. 

For iPhone, the equivalent function has been relocated to the Health App (this, of itself, is not present on iPad).

Apple do invite constructive feedback and feature requests via their product feedback portal:

Feedback - iPad - Apple

Oct 3, 2020 6:59 PM in response to rojkind

I have always used the Bedtime setting within the clock app to wake up to. I am missing it very much. Please Apple bring it back. The Alarm just does not do it for me. I liked that I could set it and know just how many hours of sleep I would be getting and the fact that it would let me know when it was 30 minutes before my chosen bed time. PLEASE bring it back!!

Dec 7, 2020 8:03 AM in response to rojkind

My kid loves to wake up to that bird chirp. He cried when he woke up this morning saying “planet iCloud” took over his iPad (software update) and took his alarm clock away, and he could never get it back. This actually happened. I ran to his room and tried to fix it and look for another bird chirp. He continued to cry. So, yes this update actually made my kid cried for 30mins. Where can I find that bird chirp? Or which health app is the closest to the bedtime app with screen time report.

Bedtime gone on iPad os 14 ??

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.