Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple fitness app not working and freezing

Hi. I’ve been using Apple fitness with my Apple Watch series 3 and iPhone 11 for over a year and have had no issues at all. A few days ago it was working absolutely fine, now however the app has stopped tracking all together. My watch is still tracking my workouts and steps but nothing is appearing in the app on my phone.

I figured that my Apple Watch needed an update however, when I try to access the watch app it’s constantly freezes on general and activity. I’ve tried turning everything off, resetting, hard reset and nothing is working.

I’m stuck now as what to do. I can’t track any fitness or update my Apple Watch to see if that’s the issue. Don’t understand why out of nowhere I’m having this issue. I won’t even be able to reset my watch or unpair it as again when I select general on the watch app it just won’t load.

iPhone 11

Posted on Sep 21, 2020 9:45 PM

Question marked as Best reply
4 replies

Apple fitness app not working and freezing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.