Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MS Teams Call on Lock Screen

I recently upgraded to iOS14 and since the upgrade I am no longer able to use the phone controls

from the lock screen during MS Teams calls. Before the upgrade I was able mute,

end the call, etc. from the lock screen but am now unable to. This is an important

feature since we use Teams as our primary meeting tool and leaving the screen

on depletes the battery quickly. I still have the controls during normal phone

calls. I have searched the internet and the phone settings and have not come up

with a solution. I need this feature to do my job efficiently.

iPhone 7, iOS 14

Posted on Sep 22, 2020 6:13 AM

6 replies

Sep 22, 2020 7:14 AM in response to _CraigM

Do you realize how many apps need to be updated when a major iOS update is released? Just because it worked before iOS 14 and that it never happened before on a Samsung doesn’t mean they don’t need to update their app for this release. Even after an update it may work for iOS 15, 16, and 17 but then may need an update for iOS 18.

Sep 25, 2020 12:25 AM in response to _CraigM

Hello. I found perfectly working WORKAROUND:

During Microsoft Teams meeting, just go to home screen, start dialing any number via built-in Phone app and stop even after 1 second. Your Teams meeting won't dissconnect, it will just pause. After that, when You go back to Teams and lock the screen, call controls will appear every time! Simple as that!!!

Of course You have to repeat those steps on every new Teams meeting.

I hope you find this guide useful.

MS Teams Call on Lock Screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.