Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Macbook Pro processing time

Hi everyone,

Im sure there are many other people in the same boat as me. But I bought a MacBook pro 13 inch on September 12th and the delivery window is October 6th-13th. It has been in processing for 10 days now but I was wondering if anyone has had experience with their order being shipped sooner? Or how long everyone else's order was in processing for?

Thanks!

Posted on Sep 22, 2020 6:19 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 22, 2020 6:25 AM

kia1998 wrote:

Hi everyone,

Im sure there are many other people in the same boat as me. But I bought a MacBook pro 13 inch on September 12th and the delivery window is October 6th-13th. It has been in processing for 10 days now but I was wondering if anyone has had experience with their order being shipped sooner? Or how long everyone else's order was in processing for?

The estimates on delivery time typically are very accurate.

It will remain in 'processing' until it comes off the assembly line and at that time your status will change.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 22, 2020 6:25 AM in response to kia1998

kia1998 wrote:

Hi everyone,

The estimates on delivery time typically are very accurate.

It will remain in 'processing' until it comes off the assembly line and at that time your status will change.

Macbook Pro processing time

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.