Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Removing customized icons from home screen on iOS 14

I was using the new update to create the custom apps on my home screen, but now I don’t like the outcome but I don’t know how to remove the icons from my screen. I tried to delete the shortcut, but it did not remove the icon from my home screen. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Posted on Sep 22, 2020 4:36 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 29, 2020 5:53 AM

Hey there DoloresRader,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. We understand that you're having difficulties deleting apps. We can provide assistance.

To delete apps, let's follow the steps outlined here: How to delete apps on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

If these are widgets, check out this helpful article under the "Edit a widget stack" section: Use widgets on your iPhone and iPod touch

We hope this helps.

Have a great day!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 29, 2020 5:53 AM in response to DoloresRader

Hey there DoloresRader,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. We understand that you're having difficulties deleting apps. We can provide assistance.

To delete apps, let's follow the steps outlined here: How to delete apps on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

If these are widgets, check out this helpful article under the "Edit a widget stack" section: Use widgets on your iPhone and iPod touch

We hope this helps.

Have a great day!

Removing customized icons from home screen on iOS 14

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.