Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone only rings for 1 or 2 seconds

I have an iphone 11 and whenever i recieve calls it only rings for 1-2 second and then it goes quiet but i can still see the incoming call pop up. What can I do to fix this?

Posted on Sep 22, 2020 6:33 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 22, 2020 6:38 PM

One possibility: If you have Attention Aware Features turned on, it should lower the volume of the ring (but not turn it off completely) as soon as it recognizes that you have heard it. It's a great feature for me as I have the ring volume set at maximum in case I'm not near the phone but that volume is annoying if I am near it. More information in About Attention Aware features on your iPhone X or iPad Pro - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 22, 2020 6:38 PM in response to AliciaX1994

One possibility: If you have Attention Aware Features turned on, it should lower the volume of the ring (but not turn it off completely) as soon as it recognizes that you have heard it. It's a great feature for me as I have the ring volume set at maximum in case I'm not near the phone but that volume is annoying if I am near it. More information in About Attention Aware features on your iPhone X or iPad Pro - Apple Support

iPhone only rings for 1 or 2 seconds

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.