Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can’t sign into iMessage

How do I sign into iMessage it doesn’t allow me

iPod, iOS 12

Posted on Sep 22, 2020 6:35 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 29, 2020 6:53 AM

Hi MZR123,

Thanks for posting! iMessage is a great function and we understand wanting to make sure it works for you. We'll be happy to help.

Is this happening with an iPhone or a Mac computer?

If the issue is with an iPhone, see if these steps help: If you get an error when trying to activate iMessage or FaceTime

On the other hand, if you are using a Mac, this might help If you can't sign in to your iMessage account or FaceTime on your Mac.

We hope those steps help so you can use iMessage. Let us know if you need further assistance, and be sure to include the details of what's happening.

Best wishes.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 29, 2020 6:53 AM in response to MZR123

Hi MZR123,

Thanks for posting! iMessage is a great function and we understand wanting to make sure it works for you. We'll be happy to help.

Is this happening with an iPhone or a Mac computer?

If the issue is with an iPhone, see if these steps help: If you get an error when trying to activate iMessage or FaceTime

On the other hand, if you are using a Mac, this might help If you can't sign in to your iMessage account or FaceTime on your Mac.

We hope those steps help so you can use iMessage. Let us know if you need further assistance, and be sure to include the details of what's happening.

Best wishes.

I can’t sign into iMessage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.